September 30, 2019
Osborne Clarke are raising money for LandAid by walking the London Loop as part of Palmer Capital’s Money Maker challenge. Between 30 September and 4th October 2019 a mixed Osborne Clark and Palmer Capital team will cover a total of 183 miles.
Over the course of a week the team will walk down the Thames from Mayfair, follow the London Loop all the way around London and finish back at Palmer Capital’s office.
Each day will see either one or two groups of between 3 and 5 team members walk between 18 and 26 miles:
- Day One Palmer Capital Mayfair to Erith and Purfleet to Havering-atte-Bower
- Day Two Erith to West Wickham Common and Havering-atte-Bower to Cockfosters
- Day Three West Wickham Common to Banstead Downs and Cockfosters to Moor Park
- Day Four Banstead Downs to Hatton Cross and Moor Park to Hatton Cross
- Day Five Kingston Bridge to Palmer Capital Mayfair office
This morning an Osborne Clarke team, along with Palmer Capital’s CEO, Alex Price took off from Palmer Capital Mayfair to walk to Erith and Purfleet to Havering-atte-Bower.
Good luck to the teams!
To donate for Osborne Clarke’s efforts, please see their fundraising page here.