Opus Land is an extremely active real estate business with a successful track record of developing and investing in property across the UK over 20 years. The business is focused on commercial development and trading opportunities within the wider Midlands and has significant funding resources via Fiera Real Estate (recently rebranded from Palmer Capital), a shareholder in the business.
Over the last year Opus has been on site developing over 1,000,000 square feet and has a development pipeline of over 3 million square feet. Opus Land is looking to grow and is seeking a high calibre individual for the following role:
Associate Development Director
- Surveyor with development acquisition experience is imperative to progress trading opportunities from purchase through to sale;
- Demonstrable track-record in managing professional teams, projects and delivering profit;
- 5 – 15 years’ experience within the industry, post qualification;
- Motivated, self-starter driven by success;
- Extensive network of agency contacts;
- Potential to obtain equity through delivering successful schemes for the business;
- Based in Henley on Arden with flexible use of London office.
Competitive salary based on experience and generous bonus structure rewarded on schemes acquired/delivered.
Please send CVs to: