Fiera Capital are delighted to host their inaugural Private Alternatives Investment Trends Conference on Thursday 12th September at The British Library, London.
The conference has an exciting line up of key industry speakers, including:
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP as Keynote speaker
- Ian Gleeson, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer at CBRE GIP
- Rob Petty, Co-Chief Executive Officer at Clearwater Capital Partners
- Alex Price, Chief Executive Officer at Palmer Capital
- Paul Richards, Principal, Head of European and Latin American Real Estate at Mercer
- Antoine Bisson-McLernon, Partner and Chief Executive Officer at Fiera Comox
- Anish Butani, Director Private Markets at bfinance
- Paddy Dowdall, Assistant Director (Property and Local Investments) at Greater Manchester Pension Fund
- Alina Osorio, President at Fiera Infrastructure
- Saleh Romeih, Managing Partner, Investment Committee Member at SoftBank Vision Fund
- John Valentini, President and Chief Executive Officer at Fiera Private Alternative Investments
As investors globally continue to increase their allocation to an array of Private Capital Strategies, this conference will discuss the prominent issues and offer solutions to the challenges of committing and deploying capital in an increasingly complex and competitive marketplace.
The conference will provide outstanding networking opportunities and we anticipate a highly collegial atmosphere throughout the day. The format will be a mix of presentations, audience voting and expert panel sessions for a deeper dive on key themes.
To register your interest in the conference please follow this link.