September 9, 2019
On September 26 2019, LandAid will invite guests to the Churchill Rooms in the Cabinet Office, Whitehall to hear a range of expert speakers and panellists answer the question: How can the Real Estate Industry truly be a force for social good?
LandAid aims with this event to present multiple, distinct perspectives on how the real estate industry can affect positive social change, and present a vision for business practice which places social impact as a fundamental principle.
LandAid have a fantastic host of panellists lined up:
- Janet Young, Government Chief Property Officer at the Cabinet Office
- Andy Martin, Chief Executive of BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Melanie Leech, Chief Executive of The British Property Federation
- Tor Burrows, Director of Placemaking of Grosvenor Estates
- Edward Dean, Community Manager (Corporate Affairs and Sustainability) of LandSec
For more information on the event and to register your interest, please follow this link.