Fiera Real Estate offers a segregated mandate opportunity in both the core and value add real estate. These vehicles are designed for clients whose investment requirements differ from those available through our funds. We work in collaboration with our clients to develop customised portfolio strategies and we are targeting a minimum mandate size of c.£50m.
Each segregated account is managed in accordance with a mutually agreed upon Investment Policy, which sets out specific, measurable guidelines with respect to investment and compliance parameters as well as a performance benchmark against which the fund will be measured on a quarterly basis.
- CORE: well located assets in established commercial markets
- CORE: Modern institutional grade buildings
- CORE: Leased to strong, established tenants
- CORE: Under-rented assets offering good scope for rental income growth
- VALUE ADD: Assets under technological change will support long term capital value growth
- VALUE ADD: Assets that benefit from long term demographic growth driving demand
- VALUE ADD: Assets located in urban areas where supply is constrained and demand is strong
If you would like to explore the options available to you in your own tailored n a segregated mandate account, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.