- Purchase Date
- 24 March 2022
- Purchase Price
- Fiera Real Estate Opportunity Fund V (“FREOF V”)
- Property Company
- 2.4-acre site in an established industrial location
- A 65,000 sq ft Grade A industrial warehouse development with planning
- The scheme is targeting BREEAM Excellent and EPC A rating
- Purchase Rationale
- The site is situated 1.8miles outside of the centre of Crawley, which is one of the southern M25’s main commercial centres and provides excellent access to Gatwick Airport and the South Coast.
- Situated in one of the strongest sub-sectors in the UK logistics market and is strategically positioned to promote fast and efficient deliveries to London and the South East.
- BREEAM Very Good
Resource use and efficiency
- Electric car charging points
- Waste segregation facilities
Health and wellbeing
- Covered cycle storage
- Basepoint Business Centre, Unit 38, Manor Royal Business District, Metcalf Way, Crawley RH11 7XX
- Operating Partner
Related Case Study Media
Fiera Real Estate and Wrenbridge secure planning for new 65,000 sq.ft Grade A industrial warehouse development in Crawley
22nd March, 2023 – Fiera Real Estate (“FRE UK”) and Wrenbridge are pleased to announce that they have secured planning for a new 65,000 sq.ft Grade A industrial warehouse development.
Fiera Real Estate and Wrenbridge acquire a 2.4-acre site in Crawley for a £27m Grade A industrial scheme
Fiera Real Estate (“FRE UK”) and Wrenbridge are pleased to announce the acquisition of a 2.4-acre site in Crawley consisting of five industrial units which total 56,117 sq.ft. The business